Description of the offer
The producer is responsible of the planning and execution of all production activities. He will have to stage-manage the idealization of the concepts modeling the scenography designs and allocate all the technical and human resources for an efficient production. He is also in charge of identifying the projects related issues and advising creative and concrete answer for a customer satisfaction according to company standards.
Creative, leader, communicative and highly methodical, he plans the screenplays and coordinate the various projects respecting the budget and timetable according to customer wishes.
Creativ Nation offers various benefits such as personalized flexible and personalized schedule, allowing a better balance between job and personal life, a competitive salary and a relaxed and inclusive working atmosphere. As the innovation is part of our major values, every employee of Creativ Nation is invited to participate to the development of the company at large.
Main tasks :
• Customer briefing and conceptualization process;
• Creation and development of concepts in collaboration with scenography;
• Elaboration of technical plans, quotation and budget evaluation (workforce, handling, material and human resources etc);
• Presentation of the concepts and quotations in collaboration with the artistic direction;
• Coordination of the pre-production and delivery process;
• Lead production operations according to the productions where the event takes place while supervising the work on site and ensuring that the time schedule is respected;
• Be the interlocutor for the customer regarding his questions, comments or change related to the project;
• Customer debriefing and reporting with the various contributor involved in the production;
• Carry out all related and necessary tasks due to his function.
Qualifications and abilities:
• University degree or college diploma related to project management, audio-visual or equivalent experiences;
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of special events, production, corporate, theater or major productions;
• Have a developed artistic and creative ability;
• Extensive technical knowledge in all audiovisual field (sound, lighting, video and rigging);
• Knowledge of the AutoCAD, WYSIWYG (asset) and office software;
• Knowledge of French and English at a high level, both written and spoken;
• Knowledge in accounting is an asset;
• Ability to travel and move locally and further;
• Availability to work with variable hours (day, evening, week-end and public holiday);
• Ability to manage the pressure and work with complicated timetable;
• Strong analytical skills, sense of organization, rigor and attention to details;
• Interpersonal skills, leadership, and strong customer approach skills;
• Team spirit and collaboration, adaptability, autonomy and resourcefulness.